- Patent day with night Surviballoon surface signal device.
- At night auxiliary flashlight Production giant light beam.
- Great size with bright-red-color for easily discovered.
- Peak big area's reflection cloth increases day and night visibility.
- Top transparent bag for fluorescence stick or middle and small lights.
- Base two air chamber encirclements urgent maintain the
- The use of an Air gun can effortlessly inflate.
- Dimension: 79"(L) x 7"(W)
This day & night Surviballoon safety tube is easily seen by boats or from emergency situation.
4 Great uses for the Surviballoon
(1) Insert flashlight in the bottom section and shine light through the clear
window to illuminate the device at night to aid in surface or overhead
(2) Safety beacon to be visible in the daytime from a distance in the water.
(3) Lay device horizontally on the surface to aid in overhead detection by
(4) Attach chemical lights and secure to fixed objects as a homing beacon during
The Surviballoon is not a personal floatation device and it is not intended to
be used as such. This is a signaling device used to assist in detecting a divers
location on the surface. We accept no responsibilty for injury or loss of life
with the use of this equipment. Flashlights and chemical lights should be
checked for proper operation and usable life before each dive.