- Aqua-Lung Surface Observation Signal (SOS)
- One-way check valve keeps the S.O.S. inflated even when diver releases air from the BC.
- Attaches directly to the right rear BC relief valve opening.
- Easily inflates using standard BC pneumatics.
- Diver-controlled “rip cord” deploys the signal device without further handling.
- Fully inflated, the device extends well above the water surface for increased surface visibility of the diver.
- Easily rolls back into integrated holster for streamlined storage and simple reuse.
An Aqua Lung EXCLUSIVE product! This unique design is integrated with your buoyancy compensator. The Surface Observation Signal (SOS) significantly increases your surface visibility in case of separation from your boat or your buddy.