- DIN configuration.
- Pneumatically balanced chrome-plated brass valve results in smooth, easy breathing.
- Reversible demand valve, can be converted from right-handed hose configuration to left handed hose configuration.
- Adjustable Dive/Pre-Dive switch: Large Venturi lever has a soft rubber grip, which makes it easy to locate and use.
- Ergonomic exhaust channels bubbles away from field of view and reduces exhaust effort.
- Improved orthodontic mouthpiece with dual color tabs.
- Stainless steel cosmetic ring.
- MiFlex braided hose.
- Suitable for coldwater diving.
- Paired with the DC7 1st stage as Primary regulator.
- Paired with DC7 1st stage as DECO regulator (O2 Cleaned in sealed bag).
An additional regulator being added to the Hollis Regulator line is the
150LX, similar in design to the 200LX but without the PVD Plating. The 150LX
delivers great performance at a moderate price. This second stage is paired with
the DC7 for a great travel the world design or for those divers looking for a
regulator to provide performance during long deco stops. The 150LX is paired
with the DC7 as the perfect balance decompression regulator or with the HO2 1st
Stage for an oxygen regulator that will never stop performing. Both styles are
built for oxygen percentage 40% to 100%. The Front metal ring, packing nut & end
cap in Stainless Steel. All LX regulators come standard with MiFlex hoses and
orthodontic mouthpieces with dual color tabs.