- High performance breathing: High performance (low inhalation efforts at
deep depths and high breathing rates) yet delivers the air naturally and
- Materials: State of the art metals. Monel™ parts are used internally in
the first stage for its high strength; corrosion resistance and oxygen
compatibility. Type 316 Stainless Steel, Palladium/Zirconium coated Brass,
and Titanium are used throughout the second stage.
- Nitrox ready: Factory ready for Nitrox to 50%, or oxygen mixes up to 80%
when special guidelines are followed.
- Compact first stage design: Features 5-port low-pressure swivel and
exclusive "Jet Seat" piston first stage design.
- Seat Saving Orifice: Exclusive patented Atomic Aquatics feature prolongs
the second stage seat life indefinitely, eliminating aggravating leaks and
degradations in performance.
- AFC: (Automatic flow control) Exclusive patented Atomic Aquatics feature
automatically adjusts airflow at depth to maintain stable, comfortable
- Surge protected front cover: New anti-surge front cover is designed for
use in high current situations to eliminate the possibility of free flow due
to swift moving water or strong currents.
- Super wide exhaust deflector: The exhaust deflector has been extended to
enhance visibility by better deflection of the exhaust bubbles.
- Cold water diving: For cold water diving, the first stage is
environmentally sealed to prevent entry of water or contaminants. The second
stage features a thermal heat sink and improved super-dry exhaust valve.
- Dual Silicone Comfort Fit Mouthpiece: Extremely soft and supple silicone
rubber with tear resistant bite tabs.
- 2 year/300 Dive service interval: Corrosion resistant materials and
maintenance saving designs extend the customary annual service period to 2
years. Limited lifetime warranty not contingent upon annual servicing.
The M1 has an expanded performance range to meet almost any diving condition
imaginable, whether Recreational or Tech. Whether you're a recreational diver
ready to extend your capabilities or an accomplished specialty diver, this
regulator will fulfill virtually any need or diving scenario. The M1 is built on
the same platform as the world acclaimed B1 and T1 regulators.