- Auto Closure Device (ACD) - keeps corrosive water out of the first stage
inlet by automatically closing as the Legend is removed from the cylinder
valve. This prevents internal lubrication from washing away. Safer for
elevated percentages of oxygen.
- Unique over-balanced, diaphragm design results in superior performance
- 2 HP ports and 4 MP ports are angled for optimum hose routing.
- An environmental dry system keeps water out of the main spring chamber
thus preventing ice buildup and keeping silt and contamination out.
- Compatible with up to 40% O2 right out of the box.
- Master Breathing System (MBS) - The MBS is a new, simple and effective way
to adjust the breathing performance of your Legend LUX. The MBS controls two
functions at one time. It controls the direction of air, which alters the
venturi effect, as well as changes the opening effort. One control – two
functions, it doesn't get easier.
- Pneumatically-balanced second stage results in smooth, easy breathing.
- The Comfo-Bite™ mouthpiece virtually eliminates jaw-fatigue.
- A heat exchanger (patented) which surrounds the valve mechanism,
dissipates the cold caused by gas expansion while drawing in the warmth of
the ambient water.
- The ergonomic exhaust tee channels the exhaust bubbles out of your field
of vision. The design also contributes to a reduction in exhalation effort.
- Attached to a 29" braided Aqua Flex hose. These hoses are lightweight
and extremely pliable which eliminates any tugging on the mouthpiece.
When you dive with a Legend, you're diving with the best. So why not get one
that looks the best too? There is no mistaking the rich look of pink gold. This
head-turner exudes quality. The tougher-than-nails PVD finish will keep its good
looks too as the pink gold is much harder and durable than traditional chrome