- Non-linear depth scale is easier to read in shallow depths, and makes it much easier to maintain safety stop depths.
- OceanGlo® luminescent gauge face absorbs light and glows approximately 7 times faster and longer than conventional glow-in-the-dark materials.
- 200' maximum depth reading.
- Automatic maximum depth indicator.
- New standard SWIV Console modular instrument systems.
The Oceanic NavCon console provides convenient placement for the SideScan Compass module at the perfect angle for underwater navigation. The SlimLine Pressure gauge fits in the back of the NavCon, along with the MaxDepth Gauge on the front for a compact three-gauge console.
The heart of the MaxDepth Console is the 60 meter MaxDepth Gauge. It's air-filled diaphragm design allows an expanded shallow scale for better readability at sport diving depths while still topping out at a hefty 60 meter maximum depth. A large, luminous display face enhances the readability of the MaxDepth gauge that absorbs light seven times faster and brighter than other glow-in-the-dark materials. Like sports car steering, the rack and pinion movement ensures smooth and precise operation year after year. Like the name implies, the MaxDepth gauge allows reference of the maximum depth after the dive by using a MaxDepth needle that can be easily reset.