- Helps divers to maintain their deco-stop depth.
- Allows you and your buddy to share the same ascent/descent line without crowding.
- Approximately 6.0 ft x 1.0 in webbing stored in a handy pouch.
- Stainless jon line clip included, can slide into any rope, anchor chain, shot lines etc.
- Quick release pull action.
- Folds neatly away and holds together with bungee cord loop.
- Ideal for drifting and decompressing.
- Dimensions: All length 100 inch.
Pouch size: 5" Height x 3.5" Width.
Jon line clip: 5.5" Length x 1.5" Maximum width.
Despite ripping currents and crowded ascent lines, you can hang on the ascent line at a desired depth with Dive's jon line. The Dive's Jon Line contains six feet of 1.0-inch webbing and a stainless steel jon line clip stored in a handy dispenser that fits on any 2.0-inch harness webbing.
This 6 ft Jon line is constructed from special high tensile, abrasion resistant nylon webbing and will keep you away from the "crowd" at the 6 ft deco stops. A suspend-ring is added on one end for "clip on" to your harness, allowing hands free operation.