- GP-500 three gauge console.
- Mini pressure gauge and depth gauge console with the compass located on
the reverse side.
- Large compass with bezel and side window for easy reading.
- Maximum depth: 60m (200ft)
- Maximum pressure: 400bar (5700psi)
- Glow in the dark gauge faces.
- Durable boot.
The 60 Meter Max Depth Gauge is air-filled diaphragm design and allows an
expanded shallow scale for better readability at sport diving depths while still
topping out at a hefty 200 ft/60 meter maximum depth. A large luminous display
face enhances the readability of the three gauge that absorbs light seven times
faster and is brighter than other glow-in-the-dark materials. Housed in
Oceanic's Swiv console this three gauge console includes a submersible pressure
gauge and compass with both top and side view windows. Metric/Bar gauges and
Southern Hemisphere Compass is available upon request.