- 40lbf single-tank single-bladder BCD with Deluxe harness.
- TPU double-coated nylon shield air cell shell wear-resistant puncture.
- Donut-like balloon exclusion Air pocket provides precise buoyancy
control at all times.
- Modular and changeable equipment - the shell and liner can be
- The maximum size a cylinder can use is within a single 15L (100 cubic
- Available air cell color: Black, Blue, Red.
- Available Back plate: Aluminum, Stainless steel.
Designed for single tank use, this circular doughnut style air cell’s
protective shell has a special 3-dimensional cutting which enhances streamlining
without sacrificing its plush, comfortable fit. The frontal width, as you assume
a swimming position, is barely wider than the average person’s shoulders; the
JT-40 provides minimal water resistance and maximum speed.
The JT-40’s outer shell is constructed of armor-like 1680 Denier Nylon with a
double-coating of TPU, fully protecting your BCD from abrasion or punctures; a
durable military-grade anti-corrosion zip encloses the replaceable inner air
cell. There are 2 drainage holes in the bottom of the shell for water trapped to
escape upon exiting your dive. The circular, doughnut design eliminates gas
trapping, providing you with precise buoyancy control any time during a dive
Modularity also translates to economy, too – both the outer shell and inner
bladder can be replaced separately, so you don’t have to buy a whole new set of
JT-40: 40 lbf Single bladder air
cell + IF-Tec: Standard
tech BCD power inflator + LP-BC low pressure hoses
HB-2: Deluxe harness (HBH-1
Hose holder x 2)
HB-3: Crotch strap set
HB-4: Back plate & pouch
HB4-Screw: Plate pad harware (x 8)
HD-30H: BCD handle
JT-WP7: Tech BCD weught pockets x 2
TAD-1: Single tank adaptor
BP-2: Tank belt x 2
BP-4: Aluminium back plate / BP-3:
Stainless steel back plate