- PADI EFR Primary & Secondary care manual - Chinese version.
- Emergency First Response is a PADI affiliate that specializes in
teaching these lifesaving skills - and they're for anyone, not just divers.
- The fun part about Emergency First Response training is learning serious
medical emergency response skills in an upbeat, positive environment.
- BLS (Basic Life Support) CPR and rescue breathing at the layperson
- AED (automated external defibrillator) use (optional).
- Preventing and caring for shock.
- Spinal injury management.
- Use of barriers to reduce disease transmission risk.
- Basic first aid and first aid kit considerations.
- The Primary and Secondary Care Manual and video on DVD preview emergency
scenarios and provide step-by-step skill demonstrations.
- The Emergency First Response Care at a Glance card is a quick-reference
guide for emergency situations.
- Designed to fit in a glove compartment or backpack, the Care at a Glance
card is an important component for any first-aid or disaster preparedness
- PADI product code: 70370C
- Dimensions: 8.5" x 11" / Thick 8mm
This manual encompasses the Primary Care (CPR), Secondary Care (first aid)
course. It includes an Independent Study Section, a Skills Workbook, and an
Emergency Reference Manual.
Emergency First Response teaches you the steps and techniques for handling
life-threatening emergencies. In it, you'll learn nine skill for aiding patients
who aren't breathing normally, have no heartbeat, may have serious bleeding, may
be in shock or who may have a spinal injury.