- 42" Brass bolt snap clip.
- Nylon line w/ Kevlar core.
- Stainless steel spring and hardware.
- 80 lbs. Breaking strength.
- Locking mechanism.
- Brass bolt attaches to D-ring.
- Quickly and easily disconnect.
- 42 inch extension / Force 12 oz.
- Available: ACO-0916 1 1/8" Split Ring /
ACO-0911 Q/C-II 1"
Split Ring /
ACO-0912 Lanyard with Barrel Lock
or more Quick Connect.
The ideal solution for those heavy SCUBA flashlights and Cameras – The
locking mechanism allows the flashlight or camera to be secured when on a boat
or land. Unlock the unit in the water and the nominal retraction force Gear
Keeper will retract the light or Camera (which is close to neutral buoyancy).
You're streamlined, won't snag and it's right where you need it. When using your
flashlight or Camera underwater, you won't notice any resistance or retraction