- Automatic Pressure Purge Valve that works on a molecular level.
- Clear lids allow for easy identification of contents.
- Tough polycarbonate body.
- Easy open latch.
- Rubber liner for extra protection doubles as o-ring seal.
- Stainless steel hardware.
- Lifetime Guarantee of Excellence.
- Water resistant, crushproof, and dust proof.
- Available in clear with color liner or solid.
- Waterproof grade: 1 meter submersion for 30 minutes.
- Great for rugged sport - Not for swimming or submerging.
The Pelican Micro Case is kept watertight by a tough polycarbonate body and the
rubber liner. When closed, the lid creates a tongue and groove fit with the
shock absorbing rubber liner.
Minimum -10° F (-23° C) ~ Maximum +199.4° F (+93° C)
Inside: 6.31" x 3.68" x 2.75" (16 x 9.3 x 7 cm)
Outside: 7.50" x 5.06" x 3.12" (19 x 12.8 x 7.9 cm)
Buoyancy Max. 1.74 lbs. (0.79 kg)