- Scuba regulator over pressure relief valve for first stage.
- Screws into the 3/8" low pressure port of most regulators.
- Designed to release intermediate pressure if it exceeds 180 psi.
- Works in situations where regulators were left turns on unattended.
- Mini size: 19mm L x 13.8mm O.D.
The OP Valve is designed to release intermediate pressure if it exceeds 180
psi (140 psi is normal intermediate pressure). This safety device is especially
important for regulators left turned on unattended for long periods of time such
as Stage Bottle use.