- Bulletproof Construction
- 35 lbs. of lift. The perfect wing size & weight for travel.
- One size fits all H harness.
- 3 weight pockets: two 5 lb. (2.26 kg) and one 3 lb. (1.36 kg).
- 8 strategically placed D-rings: 2 on each shoulder strap, 1 on each
hip/shoulder strap connection point and 2 rear, one left and one right, for
securing main tanks or other accessories.
- Reversible Inflator & Dump assembly.
- Primary bungees integrated into the wing to pull tanks up and away from
- Retainers located to avoid overhead interference.
- Rigging Kit not included.
- 1000 denier CorduraTM w/ PU lamination outer shell & 15mil urethane
- 2 pull relief valves: rear left and central top.
- Includes elastic bungee system (removable).
- Does not include optional Butt Plate or
- Does not include Rigging Kit.
Honed by extensive testing and refinement, the SMS Katana, designed by Nick
Hollis in partnership with leading cave
diving instructors, is a cutting edge cave penetration tool without equal. the
SMS Katana design builds on the proven
SMS100 and SMS75 sidemount systems but was further streamlined to reduce drag
and allow for easier movement in
confined spaces providing optimal performance in the warm water cenotes and
caves of northern Florida and Mexico.