- Technical scuba diving BCD quick release chest strap.
- Material: 1 inch heavy duty webbing.
- The length of webbing can be cut by oneself in order to fit all divers.
- With heavy duty quick release buckle system.
- Easy to adjust the length.
- Size: approx. 1 inches (w) x 29 inches (max length).
The Technical Scuba Diving Quick Release Chest Strap is an idea to keep the
BCD top closed and held in a comfortable position. The chest strap is 1” webbing
with adjustable loop through on each side. It includes a quick release buckle
and has a new easy install design. This enables divers no need to uninstall the
harness or shoulder strap of the BCD before setup the chest strap. The approx.
total length of the chest strap is up to 29 inches It is long enough to fit most of the BCD and
Harness system. Also, the length of chest strap can be cut by oneself in order
to fit all divers. If you are looking for the chest strap for your BCD / Harness
system, this strap will make your diving more comfortable.