- Technical scuba diving BCD quick release chest strap.
- Easy to install.
- Adds stability to BCD/cylinder system.
- For increased comfort.
- Squeeze-style side-release buckle.
- With heavy duty quick release buckle system.
- Size: approx. 1 inches (w) x 12 inches (30 cm).
The Technical Scuba Diving Quick Release Chest Strap is an idea to keep the
BCD top closed and held in a comfortable position. It includes a quick release
buckle and has a new easy install design. This enables divers no need to
uninstall the harness or shoulder strap of the BCD before setup the chest strap.
The approx. total length of the chest strap is up to 12 inches It is long enough
to fit most of the BCD such as Cressi, Hollis, Mares, Problue, Zeagle Harness