- Second stage with a 27” black hose.
- Pneumatically balanced design for superior performance at depth.
- Oversize adjustment knob makes it easy to adjust the breathing effort in
cold water whilst wearing gloves.
- Large venturi lever for Dive/Pre-dive adjustment, makes it easy to
locate and use for preventing free-flow during shore entries or long surface
- Optimized for use in cold water, through deeper metal ribs in the
connection area to dissipate the cold and draw the warmth from the water.
- Unique black silicone mouthpiece with eminent ripples alleviates overall
jaw fatigue during the dive.
- Pre-positioned front cover ring holes which ensure ease of
serviceability after heavy use.
- Specially engineered purge shapes and vents prevent diaphragm surge in
- Ergonomic exhaust channels bubbles away from interfering with field of
- Integrated purge button.
- Anodized aluminum cover ring.
- Ideal choice for the most rugged of diving conditions.
- Weight (without hose): 210g
- Dimensions (front profile): 6.8 cm (approx. 2.67”)
- Factory set inhalation effort: 1.1 CIW
This air-balanced 8517K SK500 main secondary head has an external adjustable
air outlet knob, dive/preparatory dive adjustment switch to avoid automatic air
leakage (free flow), and a finned duct designed with an antifreeze ring. The
27-inch black braided hose increases cohesion comfort.