- Bulb: 10W HID Metal Halide x 1 pc.
- Bulb life: 600 hours.
- Battery capacity: 3.6V x 3, 2.4AH.
- Battery type: interchangeable and rechargeable Lithium battery pack.
- Burn time: 110 minutes.
- Water proof: 100M (328 FT).
- Color temperature: 6000K.
- Beam Width: 12/24 degrees.
- Restart time: 3 seconds.
- Size: diameter 60mm with length 223mm.
- Grip: lantern.
- Weight in air: 880g.
- Weight in water: 200g.
- Packed in plastic box, lanyard and LED charger included.
- Shortcut protection and fuse protected.
The battery of AL-37 is the Lithium battery. With the same efficacy, the Lithium battery is only about 50% weight of NiCd and NiMH batteries. Besides, it is only 30% ~ 40% size of the other NiCd and NiMH battery packs.
The 10-Watt lamp is the latest HID technology. Its small size, ultra-long burn time make it ideal for divers requiring longer burn time without a larger battery pack of canister.