- Console with three tools:
Leonardo Dive Computers + Mini-gauge + Compass.
- Complete instrument console.
- Multiple attachment points for clips or lanyards.
- Material: Polycarbonate and desmopan.
- Mini-gauge with chrome-plated brass case with a glass valve function
- The contour of the streamline and the best view angle design.
- Dial with scale up to 350 bar or 5000 psi Areas colored in red, green,
- Housing diameter: 65 mm Height tool: 25 mm Weight console complete with
whip and 2 HP tools: 480 g.
- Optional items: PC interface.
The Leonardo Console 3 has been designed to fit the new Leonardo Cressi Dive
Computer in a modern console, which differs in form, size and weight of similar
products on the market. The different sizes of the three instruments, the computer minimanometro and Leonardo, have led to a console designed truly innovative and
original. The instruments are arranged on slightly tilted, which further
improves the design and allows for greater readability of the same. The use of
advanced materials such as polycarbonate and Desmopan, have reduced to a minimum
thickness and weight and the console reveals a surprising lightness, which
obviously translates into ease of use and minimum strain on the hose connection
to the first HP the stadium. The hose connection has a lower section of the
standard (11 mm), to the advantage of its flexibility and lower weight.