- Single high power 6-watt white eLED replaces clusters of smaller eLEDs to produce a narrow focused beam.
- Batteries last longer by using high efficiency eLED.
- Full and half power switch can extend battery life even more.
- Power circuit control maintains almost contant brightness when used with rechargeable batteries.
- Light from the eLED is close to sunlight in color and travels farther through water for maximum visibility.
- Powered by 8 disposable Alkaline, Nicad or NiMH C-cells.
- Non-breakable locking switch prevents accidental actuation.
- Integral pistol style grip.
- Front lens protected by heavy rubber boot for drop protection.
- Tough, non-corroding ABS and polycarbonate plastic construction.
- Rubber sleeve lanyard included.
The 6-watt white eLED lamp contained in the sunlight C8 eLED dive light is the most indestructable source of illumination for diving available today. Unlike the standard glass envelope lamps used since Edison, the eLED will not break when dropped. The life expectancy is well over 5000 hours. The light emitted by the eLED (light emitting diode) is similar to sunlight and travels farther underwater than the more yellow light from an Edison lamp. In addition a power control circuit is built into the light which maintains the same brightness throughout the charge on a set of disposable alkaline, Nicad, or NiMH batteries. A tough O-ring sealed ABS and polycarbonate case protects the components all the way down to 500 feet. The small size of the C4 eLED makes it ideal for revealing the incredible marine life hidden under ledges.
Have it all with the Rechargeable Upgrade Kit. It includes our 2.8 AHr rechargeable nicad pack with 120 VAC 10-hr charger as well as a super bright 20-watt incandescent lamp and twin lamp reflector.