MK25T EVO First Stage
- Air balanced flow-through piston in a full titanium body provides constant
and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing
- Patented XTIS (Extended thermal Insulating system) thermally insulates
the inner mechanism from the environment, improving cold-water resistance by
30% and delaying ice formation in extreme cold water conditions without
compromising breathing performance. Key insulation system components are
visible in blue.
- Anti-freeze protection radically increases breathing reliability when
diving in the most extreme water temperatures.
- Two opposing high pressure ports allow the first stage to be positioned
either up or down.
- Four high-flow and one axial super high-flow low pressure ports on a
swivel turret maximize hose routing options.
- External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to
fine-tune performance quickly and easily.
- Available in 3364psi/232bar INT.
- Weight: INT 232 (oz/g): 16.8/475.
- Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: (l/min/SCFM): >8500/301.
- Intermediate pressure (psi/bar): 133-142/9.2-9.8.
S620 X-Ti Second Stage
- Air balanced valve smoothes out the inhalation effort at varying depths
and supply pressures.
- Rugged reinforced technopolymer case with titanium faceplate looks good
and is able to withstand years of aggressive diving.
- Titanium barrel is rugged, anti-corrosion and lightweight for long-term
- Diaphragm fits inside a more compact casing for maximum breathing
- User controls include an easy-grip diver-adjustable inhalation effort
knob and Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) lever.
- New exhaust tee increases performance while directing bubbles out of the
field of view.
- Newly designed Compact Hi-Flow mouthpiece is mounted on an enlarged
mouthpiece pipe to improve airflow as well as mouth comfort.
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow
on each inhalation.
- Specific matching colors (blue, pink, yellow, purple, red, white and
orange) on mouthpiece and hose protector are available as an accessory.
- Weight (without mouthpiece) (oz/g): 5.9/168.
- Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: 1850 l/min.
SCUBAPRO's top regulator technology is on display in this ultra-light,
corrosion-resistant reg system. The MK25T EVO
is machined from a solid block of
titanium which will not corrode, even in concentrated saltwater conditions,
promising a century of trouble-free use. It offers excellent resistance to
freezing, superb inhalation sensitivity and instant delivery
of air on demand.
The new S620 X-Ti, with its durable and good-looking titanium faceplate,
embraces the best features of SCUBAPRO's renowned S600 in an upgraded,
state-of-the-art design. Smaller and lighter than the S600 but using the
same-sized diaphragm, the S620 X-Ti delivers excellent performance; work of
breathing has been reduced by 37% over the S600, providing effortless airflow
under all dive conditions. The full titanium inlet tube is ultra-light, the
large purge button improves water circulation, and the new exhaust tee increases
performance while directing bubbles out of the field of view for the ultimate in