- Marine O.D 25mm stainless steel deluxe split ring.
- Numerous uses, for to connecting scuba accessories.
- Use if not soldering jump ring.
- 1.6mm diameter stainless steel material.
- 27/32" (21.5mm) inside diameter x 15/16 (24.8mm) outside diameter.
This is the 15/16 inch split ring used for connecting to scuba accessories. The fact that stainless steel has a great resistance to corrosion means that using stainless steel will result in a very long life compared to other metals.
Hardware made from stainless steel will last many times the normal life. So, while stainless steel is probably more expensive to buy in the beginning given that it lasts a long time, it is usually cheaper in the long run since there is no breakage or replacement costs.