- Protective boot covers a convenient quick-release fitting that enables you
to separate the dive computer from the HP hose for easy post-dive data
downloading, traveling, and safe storage.
- Predictive Multi-Gas ZHL16 ADT MB algorithm accommodates three gases
- Fully air-integrated, the algorithm calculates remaining bottom time (RBT)
and estimates workload based on breathing rate.
- PDIS (Profile Dependent Intermediate Stops) calculates an intermediate
stop based on N2 loading, current and previous dives and breathing mixes for
- Microbubble levels let you adjust the level of conservatism in the
algorithm to match your experience level, age and physical conditioning.
- Two Dive modes: Scuba and Gauge.
- Computer screen features an updated LCD segmented display on the top and
middle rows, plus an eye-pleasing matrix display on the bottom row.
- Digital compass, displayed on the matrix bottom row, allows for
on-the-spot navigation, at depth and on the surface.
- Active back light, full watch functions, a bookmark function, a dive
planner and a logbook are just a sampling of the available features.
- Two black plastic buttons provide easy access to modes and the
programming of basic parameters.
- CR2450 user-replaceable battery is rated for two/three years or 200/300
dives, whichever comes first (battery compartment is independent from
- Dive data can be easily transferred, stored and analyzed on a PC/Mac,
plus the system is also Android and iOS app compatible, all using the new
Bluetooth Low Energy 4.0 interface.
With its compact size, intuitive data display and convenient
quick-disconnect, the Aladin H (Matrix) is a sharp-looking and full-featured
dive computer targeted to avid recreational divers. It comes with a metallic
faceplate and easy-to-read LCD segmented display on top and middle rows, and a
matrix display on the bottom row. The Aladin H (Matrix) offers full air
integration, making it an ultra-compact hose-attached dive computer. It provides
a continuous calculation of Remaining Bottom Time (RBT) and estimates workload
based on breathing rate which it then factors into the algorithm calculations to
improve safety and increase the fun factor. Add the easy-to-use on-board digital
compass and you have a winner.